ANDARA Gallery presents
unique "Festive Experiences" to celebrate the holiday season
"HOLIDAY PHOTO IN THE BARN!"
As part of ANDARA Gallery's ODE to JOY Art Show and Sale and Festive Experiences ... we've decked out our magnificent century-old barn for the holidays with a stunning 15-foot Christmas tree from Denmar Farms ... and festive seating area in front of the tree where you, a few friends, family or work colleagues can come and be together for a safe, socially distanced ... "Holiday Photo in the Barn!" ... in exchange for a donation to the PECM Hospital Foundation's "Back The Build" campaign! Let's all Feel Good and Do Good!
- "Holiday Photo in The Barn" runs DAILY between 11 AM and 4 PM through Dec. 23rd (weather permitting).
- To keep everyone safe, "Holiday Photo in the Barn" will be by reservation only. Call ahead to (613) 393-1572 to book your exclusive Photo Time.
- Then bring yourself, a few friends, family members or work colleagues (Max 8 persons) for a safe, socially distanced "Holiday Photo In The Barn!"
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your reservation.
- You supply your own camera phone(s). Please ensure your phones are fully charged before arrival.
- We will wear gloves to compose and take the photo for you in exchange for a donation to the PECM Hospital Foundation's "Back The Build" campaign! Something to help everyone "Feel good and Do good!"
- Please note there are no public washroom facilities on the premises.
- We recommend everyone bundle up for the weather as there is no heat in the barn.
- If you wish, wear festive outdoor clothing (think bright scarves, hats and mittens!) for the occasion.
- Please wear appropriate outdoor footwear as you will have to walk from the parking lot to the barn.
- To keep everyone safe, we ask that you wear a mask until you are in position for the photo. We will have socially distanced seating options so everyone can pose comfortably and safely together.
- Donations can be paid by cash, debit or credit card. Donation receipts can be sent from PECMH to you if you wish.